The products distributed by EDIKA are made to last. This is why it is fundamental for us to offer you an irreproachable after-sales service and as close as possible to you if necessary.
You will find information about :
JURA Canada warranties apply to Canada only. One (1) year warranty covers Professional series Models.
Residentials Jura machines come with a 2-year warranty or up to 6 000 coffee preparations, whichever comes first.
Residential machine used in a commercial environment come with 1-year warranty.
Following domestic Jura accessories : Cool Control 0,6 L, Cool Control 1L, milk frother and cup warmer come with a 2-year warranty.
Residential Jura accessories used in a commercial environment come with a 1-year warranty.
Problems due to manufacturing defects are 100% covered by manufacturer warranty.
The espresso machines and accessories, whichever brand, model or technology, are not warranted against damage due to cold temperature, calcium accumulation or other causes due to any misuse going against the supplied instructions by Les Importations Edika or the manufacturer’s user manual.
This warranty doesn't cover:
- Any Jura products NOT distributed by JURA within Canada.
- Any Jura products not purchased from an Authorized Jura Dealer. (Call our customer service department to check for authorized dealers).
- Any Jura products purchased through EBAY, AMAZON, Kijiji, etc.
- Improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in the manual.
- Any damage caused by neglecting and omitting maintenance, cleaning, changing filter and decalcifying cycles
- Any service or alteration performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
- Any problems arising from accidental damage, abuse, negligence, misuse, water or fire, improper ventilation, or misuse, or any cause that is beyond the control of Jura
- Damage caused by use of instant coffee or nay other ingredients not allowed in this product
- For the items subject to selective distribution, the warranty will only be granted if the LELIT machine is purchased from one of the LELIT dealers certified by Les Importations Edika Inc.
- The guarantee does not cover any machine purchased through EBAY, AMAZON, Kijiji etc.
- The defects will be eliminated by EDIKA during the warranty period, the warranty service being performed, depending on EDIKA’s decision, by rehabilitation (repair), replacement of defective parts. The execution of warranty services do not entail an extension or renewal of the warranty period. Replaced parts become the property of EDIKA.
- Warranty services do not apply in case of damage or defects that result from an improper use, electrical damage, handling or transport, in case of frost, repair or processing carried out by unauthorized persons and the non-compliance with instructions.
- The guarantee does not apply if the LELIT operating instructions and maintenance are not observed, or if Lelit approved maintenance products are not used.
- The wear parts (such as O-rings, grinding discs, valves) are also excluded from the guarantee as well as damages resulting from the presence of foreign bodies in the grinder (stone, wood, paper clips, for example). The heating parts exploded due to overheating from lack of water are by no means guaranteed.
- The purchase invoice indicating the date of purchase and the type of machine is proof of the right to warranty. The invoice must contain, in addition, the following information: name and address of the retailer, the customer and the serial number of the machine.
- The warranty is 6 months if the end customer is a company, corporation or if the machine is not used in a domestic context.
- Warranty services will be performed in Canada. The machines acquired in Canada and then taken out of the country are not covered by Canadian Lelit warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any breakage due to poor or improper packaging before shipping.
- The machine must absolutely be drained of its water before shipping to avoid risks of frost: referred to Lelit procedures on the website (www.LelitCanada.ca), send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lelit experts at 514 374-0683 or 1-877-521-8452) for more information.
Most of our other products are guaranteed one(1) year, but we advise you to contact us directly for more precision.
To activate the warranty, you first have to contact us so we can evaluate the problem and give you a #RMA. Then, the item will have to be sent back to us, to be verified by a qualified technician. EDIKA will determine the cause of the problem and decide to repair or replace the item before sending it back.
It’s imperative in this case to have a #RMA and instructions from EDIKA before any initiative. We are unable to accept unauthorized returns.
Please note that our warranties are not applicable for our products purchased from United States.
Bought items are non refundable, but can be exchanged or be part of a credit note of the same value. This excludes all electrical and electronic parts, as well as all perishable items (e.g.: coffee beans, grounded coffee, etc.).
Items must be in new and unused condition, with its original packaging otherwise the return will be automatically refused.
It can be returned within seven (7) days since purchase date with a Return Merchandise authorization number (RMA#). We are unable to accept unauthorized returns.
In order to return items, you must email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) and instructions to send the package back to us. You will need to supply us with your name and order number and the reason why the item is being returned.
For machines which are no longer under warranty :
When sending the machine, use a sturdy, shippable cardboard box with at least 2” of bubble wrap. The carton used to ship the machine should be able to hold at least 40 lbs.
Any damage in transit, including scratches, breaks and indentation in the housing of the machine is NOT covered by this warranty.
Please make sure to keep all original boxes of the purchased item, along with the packing materials. You will need them in the event of returns or warranty issues.
If you believe your item is having functional problems, you must contact us, before any initiative, within three (3) business days from the date you receive the merchandise.
To place an order :
1. Browse through all our online catalog. For faster access to a product category, use the submenu of the « product » tab. For a more precise research, you can also use the « category » , « brands » and « prices » filters on the « product » page,
2. Add all the items you wish to purchase to the shopping cart. Click on the product you want, then on «add to cart ». You can consult and edit your cart by clicking on «cart»,
3. Once you have completed your selection, proceed to the « checkout » section. Then, fill the information requested or connect using your email address and password if you already have an account,
4. You will be provided an order confirmation and a tracking number via email within 24 hours following your order. For orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays, the order confirmation will be provided to you the following Monday.
Secured website : SSL protocol
The SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) is used for the full protection of the clients information during his passage through the ''shopping cart'' so that your information remains confidential.
With the industry's most-advanced encryption, fraud prevention, and buyer protection policies, you can purchase with confidence.
The listed prices on the web site are in Canadian (CAD) currency.
Forms of payment accepted
Payment are made by Paypal but you can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express Discover, JCB, Diner’s club, EnRoute or your own Paypal account.
It’s not necessary to create an account to place an order
You can simply place an order without creating an account. Your account will automatically be opened with your first purchase, and you will be able to access it anytime to see your previous orders.
You can also choose to open an account without buying, you will be able to receive promotional information and be informed on the last news.
Make corrections to your account
In order to edit information on your account, go to your account by clicking on « my account ». By logging into your account, you can access your information and make the necessary changes.
Click on «my account» then on « Forgotten password?", an automatic response will be sent to your email with your password.
Status of an order
You will be provided an order confirmation and a tracking number via email within 24 hours following your order. For orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays, the order confirmation will be provided to you the following Monday. You can check the status of your order on www.postescanada.ca
Change or cancel an order
As long as the package has not been sent, you can make changes or cancel your order. For any changes to your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
In case of cancellation, EDIKA keeps 5% of your payment
Out of stock
All the products presented on the EDIKA website are on stock. If an ordered item is exceptionally out of stock, we will contact you ASAP with the delay time. You will be provided the option to replace the item or cancel your order.
Taxes on the products
NO taxes are applied to coffee beans. For others products, GST, PST and HST Taxes will be applied depending on which Province you reside in.
Place an order by phone
You can place an order by phone during our opening hours. You will have to provide the same information as if you order on line. The delivery time is the same. In that case, please note the only payment methods accepted are Visa and MasterCard.
We offer shipping fees within Canada (except Yukon, Nunavut, Labrador and North West Territories) with regular service with Canada Post for any orders equal or above $39 (residential machines, accessories and maintenance products).
Otherwise it’s $8.95 within Canada.
Delivery and installation for commercial machines (Jura, Conti, Lelit, Schaerer, Eversys) are not included.
We do ship to the United States
We ship to USA (except Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii). Delivery Fees are $19.95.
Our shipments are insured with Canada Post. Please note that our warranties are not applicable for our products purchased from United States
Shipping of orders
All orders recieved before 12PM ET are shipped the same day. Otherwise on the next business day. Orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays will be shipped the following Monday.
We only ship to Canada and the United States.
Please note there is no delivery on week ends.
You will be provided an order confirmation and a tracking number via email within of 24 hours following your order. For orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays, the order confirmation will be provided to you the following Monday.
You can track your order on www.postescanada.ca.
The shipping address is different than the billing address
Shipping adress can be different from the billing adress.
For any questions, remarks, or if there's anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to contact us :
By phone 514 374-0683. Toll free 1-877-521-8452
Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m. (ET), a receptionist will answer your call and forward it to the right contact within EDIKA.
Outside these hours, please leave us a message with your last name, first name, direct phone number and/or email, the subject of your call and the best moment to join you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
By email at email@example.com
Your email will be forwarded immediately to the right contact within EDIKA. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Par le formulaire de contact
At the botom of the Contact page, fill your « last name », « first name », « email », « message ». Then, enter the code displayed in the text bar below and click on « send ». Then, your message will be immediately forwarded to the right contact within EDIKA. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Les importations EDIKA inc.
10 118, Saint-Laurent Boulevard
Montréal (QC) H3L 2N7
Then, your message will be immediately forwarded to the right contact within EDIKA. We will contact you as soon as possible.
By coming to our show room, during our opening hours at 10 118 Saint-Laurent Boulevard at Montreal, QC, H3L 2N7
Come visit us, we will be happy to welcome you in our show room around a good coffee. For our opening hours, please consult the Contact page.
For more details on all services offered on site, please consult the Services page
If your question is about a technical issue or if you want assistance for the use of a product, we advise you to call us first. Indeed, in 9 out of 10 cases, telephone support enables to answer your questions.
To find the shop in shop closest to you, use the filter on the localisateur de points de vente.