About Edika Imports
EDIKA offers through its brands a wide range of espresso machines for both residential and commercial use. Offering innovative technologies and state-of-the-art designs, the brands distributed by EDIKA offer solutions for a wide range of consumers. Ranging from the homemade espresso ritual to the elegant automatic coffee maker, EDIKA has the machine that meets different needs and budgets to guarantee an exceptional tasting experience. The machines of the various brands distributed by EDIKA are recognized for their great reliability and durability.
Brief job description
This position, available immediately, is full-time for a total of 35 to 40 hours per week and for an indefinite period.
Work schedule: full availability from Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. is required. You will have two days off per week including Sunday.
Offer a top-of-the-range quality service according to Edika's values;
Interact effectively with customers until the customer is completely satisfied;
Offer an advisory approach to customers by seizing additional sales opportunities;
Meet the objectives in terms of productivity and quality of service;
Work in collaboration with colleagues and other departments, ensure the sharing of information in order to maintain a positive relationship with customers;
Ensure the continuous improvement of the service;
Participate in various trainings and meetings.
What we offer
- A competitive salary (fixed + commissions);
- Continuing education on coffee and its industry;
- A pleasant work environment with high-end products and a select clientele;
- Employer contributions to employee RRSP;
- Staff discount program;
- 2 weeks of vacation accumulated over a period of 12 months; Insurance program.
- Passion, experience and/or knowledge of coffee and ideally of its industry in Quebec;
- French/English bilingualism essential;
- Good writing in French and English;
- Interpersonal skills and good presentation;
- Rigor and motivation in sales, especially in customer follow-up;
- Sales degree, retail experience or combination of both (mandatory, with references);
- Knowledge of Service centre software (an asset);
- Dynamism, sense of customer service and spirit of collaboration;
Note: the use of the masculine is essentially intended to lighten the text. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for an interview.
Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com